Significantly Increase Medically
CPT and HCPCS codes reimburse as much as $100 or more for each cloud-based IntelliQuit Mobile App 15-minute assay. Insurance and tobacco treatment consulting is available from IntelliQuit experts and key opinion leaders.Priority consulting is available to those who purchase NicCheck biostrips and download the IntelliQuit Mobile App.Purchase Nicotine Tests
TNEs are the molar sum of excreted
nicotine and nicotine metabolites.
"Imagine": - A 24-year-old female patient is attempting to become pregnant. During consultation, she reports smoking “only” 3 to 5 cigarettes per week and is found to have urinary TNEs of 23.50 nmoles/ml. Using this information, you convince her to use a nicotine replacement product instead of smoking.
IntelliQuit is used by health care professionals around the USA
Our Medical Library
- Addressing the Evidence for FDA Nicotine Replacement Therapy Label Changes-A Policy Statement of the ATTUD and the SRNT.
- Serum nicotine and cotinine levels during nicotine-patch therapy
- 'Cut down to quit' with nicotine replacement therapies in smoking cessation- a systematic review of effectiveness and economic analysis
- A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of Varenicline for Smoking Cessation Allowing Flexible Quit Dates
- A 12-Week Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Bupropion SR Added to High-Dose Dual Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Smoking Cessation or Reduction in Schizophrenia
- The Efficacy of Varenicline Compared to Placebo for Smoking Cessation Using a Reduce-to-Quit Strategy
- Adapting Smoking Cessation Treatment According to Initial Response to Precessation Nicotine Patch
- Are higher doses of nicotine replacement more effective for smoking cessation
- Clinical Strategies to Enhance the Efficacy of Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Smoking Cessation- A Review of the Literature
- Combination Therapy of Varenicline With NRT Is Better Than Varenicline Alone - a Systematic Review
- Combination Varenicline Bupropion Treatment Benefits Highly Dependent Smokers in an Adaptive Smoking Cessation Paradigm
- Triple Combination Pharmacotherapy for Medically Ill Smokers
Measurement of urinary nicotine metabolites is the single most effective method for quantifying nicotine and tobacco consumption. Counting cigarettes, vaping sessions, or pouches, etc. has been found to be inadequate and biochemically inaccurate. Biochemical measurement of nicotine consumption can ensure accurate titration of tobacco treatment medications and clinical success. Our staff is always here to help you and your patients.
Yes. If the test is ordered and performed by licensed health care providers (HCPs). Insurance payments vary by insurance carrier, policy & geography. The national average reimbursement to licensed HCPs is over $100.00
No. If you can take a smartphone picture, you can run the nicotine test. Our app correctly guides the user's smartphone into position.
If you are testing in an area with spotty or no internet connection you can save the image and upload the photo at a later time when an internet connection is stable.
Nicotine from all types of tobacco breaks-down in the human body and is eliminated in urine. These nicotine metabolites produce a shade of reddish-pink on the Nicotine Test Strip that depends on the amount of nicotine metabolites. The more nicotine metabolites present, the darker the reddish-pink color. This color is read by any smartphone camera and analyzed by our computer algorithm which relates that specific color to a specific level of nicotine metabolites. To calculate nicotine levels, we use sophisticated techniques such as computer vision, machine learning, and neural network architecture.
Many tobacco-using patients are not ready to stop smoking, vaping or chewing--And that's just fine! The IntelliQuit Nicotine Test measures nicotine consumption and will help guide you and your patients towards better health. Our tobacco treatment experts are here to help you help your patients towards better health.
The IntelliQuit tobacco treatment experts may have treated more tobacco users than anyone else in the United States, maybe the world. Team IntelliQuit would be happy to help any clinician with their tobacco-using patients.